Adjectif ou adverbe ? Exercice anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez entre un adjectif ou un adverbe:
- A visit to this museum is recommended.
- He was working but his co-workers couldn’t remain .
- It was so at the concert that I had to shout out to make myself understood.
- This book is . It is written.
- I parked my car behind the building.
- When she saw him, she became .
- How are you today? Quite . I’m not tired at all.
- The weather changed suddenly and turned .
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec l’adjectif ou l’adverbe qui convient:
1. The team played yesterday.
a) beautiful b) beautifully
2. Linda sings
a) well b) good
3. The manager was really .
a) friendly b) friendlily
4. Sam is a learner.
a) quick b) quickly
5. I know her quite .
a) well b) good
6. The concert was a success.
a) quite b) quiet
7. She spoke .
a) rude b) rudely
8. Check your lesson .
a) careful b) carefully
9. His performance was .
a) amazing b) amazingly
10. I have been watching a lot of movies .
a) recent b) recently
Ecrivez les adjectifs ou adverbes entre parenthèses à la forme qui convient:
- Tina is (slow) . She works .
- Linda is a (careful) girl. She drives her car .
- The dog is (angry) . It barks .
- He played (excellent) . He’s an football player.
- He learns Japanese (easy) . He thinks Japanese is an language.
- Tom is a (good) singer. He sings .
- It’s (awful) cold today. The cold rain is .
- This dish was (extreme / good) , but why does it smell so (terrible) ?
- The little girl looked (sad) . I went over to talk to her and she looked at me .
- I tasted the pie (careful) but it tasted (wonderful) .
Correction exercice 1
- silently / silent
- loud / loudly
- interesting / interestingly
- extremely / angry
Correction exercice 2
Correction exercice 3
- careful / carefully.
- angry / angrily.
- excellently / excellent
- easily / easy
- good / well.
- awfully / awful.
- extremely well / terrible
- sad / sadly.
- carefully / wonderful.