Adjectif ou adverbe ? Exercice anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez entre un adjectif ou un adverbe:
- A visit to this museum is recommended.
- He was working but his co-workers couldn’t remain .
- It was so at the concert that I had to shout out to make myself understood.
- This book is . It is written.
- I parked my car behind the building.
- When she saw him, she became .
- How are you today? Quite . I’m not tired at all.
- The weather changed suddenly and turned .