Do ou make ? Exercice anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez les bonnes réponses:
1. It will more harm than good.
2. I have just a pizza.
3. Will you me a favor?
4. Tom gave up without even an attempt.
5. I like the way Tina my hair.
6. Don’t a noise.
7. I would like to a phone call.
8. People have war for many years.
9. She is good progress with her english.
10. I think he is a mistake.
Remplissez les cases avec make ou do à la forme qui convient:
- Sam a small fortune by selling is car.
- Those machines so much noise!
- You’ll have to an appointment to see the doctor.
- He some research when he the discovery.
- Would you an effort to this exercise?
- Someone an offer for the car.
- He tried to a pie but it was a complete failure.
- I don’t think this any sense.
- Nico a very good job fixing my computer.
- You wonders with my old bike!
Correction exercice 1
- It will do more harm than good.
- I have just made a pizza.
- Will you do me a favor?
- Tom gave up without even making an attempt.
- I like the way Tina does my hair.
- Don’t make a noise.
- I would like to make a phone call.
- People have made war for many years.
- She is making good progress with her english.
- I think he is making a mistake.
Correction exercice 2
- has made
- are making
- was doing, made
- make, do
- has made
- have done