Exercice anglais present perfect
Voici une liste d’exercices sur le present perfect anglais.
Pour télécharger et imprimer ces exercices en PDF, cliquez-ici (gratuit!)
Let’s do it…
Mettre les verbes entre parenthèse au present perfect
- She (drink) a lot of beer.
Simon (pass) his exam.
She (see) the car. => forme négative
He (study) for the test. => forme négative
Sam (make) a cake.
I (make) my bed.
I (break) my leg.
The car (stop).
She (write) a poem.
He (catch) the train. => forme négative
Tina (cook) fish. => forme négative
The dog (bite) Mr Simpson.
They (travel) to Japan.
He (go) to work. => forme négative
The dog (break) the TV.
- He (buy) a new TV. => forme négative
I (wash) my hair.
She (eat) the pizza. => forme négative
I (cut) my finger.
Sarah (have) a shower.
The match (start).
They (play) soccer. => forme négative
He (hurt) his leg.
He (answer) the phone.
An accident (happen).
Tom (finish) her work.
Complétez le tableau au present perfect simple
|She has watched a movie.|
|We have not finished.|
|Have they traveled?|
|He has not cooked.|
|Has Tom run?|
Ecrire les questions au present perfect simple.
Exemple: John / travel / Africa => Has John travelled to Africa?
- we / arrive / yet =>
- Sarah / cheat on / Tom =>
- the waitress / bring / the dessert =>
- you / meet / Ted =>
- Max / pay / the rent =>
- they / ever / see / a whale =>
- you / finish / your homework =>
Posez des questions sur la partie soulignée:
Exemple: She has drunk a lot of beer. => What has she drunk?
- They have watched a movie at home. => ?
- Tom has eaten two pizzas. => ?
- You have read this book a hundred times. => ?
- Simon has cooked dinner. => ?
- Sam has received an email. => ?
Correction exercice 1
- has drunk
- has passed
- hasn’t seen
- hasn’t studied
- have won
- has made
- have made
- have broken
- has stopped
- has written
- hasn’t caught
- hasn’t cooked
- has bitten
- have travelled
- hasn’t gone
- have broken
- hasn’t bought
- have washed
- hasn’t eaten
- have cut
- has had
- has started
- haven’t played
- has hurt
- has answered
- has happened
- has finished
Correction exercice 2
|She has watched a movie.||She has not watched a movie.||Has she watched a movie?|
|We have finished.||We have not finished.||Have we finished?|
|They have travelled.||They have not travelled.||Have they travelled?|
|He has cooked.||He has not cooked.||Has he cooked?|
|Tom has run.||Tom has not run.||Has Tom run?|
Correction exercice 3
- Have we arrived yet?
- Has Sarah cheated on Tom?
- Has the waitress brought the dessert?
- Have you met Ted?
- Has Max paid the rent?
- Have they ever seen a whale?
- Have you finished your homework?
Correction exercice 4
- Where have they watched a movie?
- How many pizzas has Tom eaten?
- How often have you read this book?
- Who has cooked dinner?
- What has Sam received?