Exercice sur le comparatif en anglais à faire en ligne avec son corrigé, niveau 5ème.
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Mettre l’adjectif entre parenthèse a la forme qui convient:
- How is your mother now? Is she any ? (Good)
- August is than July in France. (Hot)
- She is than her friend. (Pretty)
- Sam is the boy in the class. (Smart)
- Your cat is big, but mine is (Big)
- What is the country in the world? (Large)
- Tom is the friend I have. (Good)
- Her painting is , but yours is (Bad)
- There is no animal than the lion. (dangerous)
- Kenny is the of the two. (Tall)
- A car is than any other vehicules. (Useful)
- Who is the guitarist? (Great)
- A knife is the of all tools. (Useful)
- Helium is than air. (Light)