Exercice sur les adverbes en anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Trouvez l’adverbe qui convient grâce à l’adjectif dans la première phrase:
- Linda is happy. She smiles .
- The girl is loud. She shouts .
- Her French is fluent. She speaks French .
- Our dad was angry. He spoke to us .
- My brother is a careless driver. He drives .
- The singer is awful. He sings .
- Sam is a wonderful guitar player. He plays the guitar .
- This dog is very quiet. He often walk around the house .
- Tina is a good dancer. She dances really .
- This test is simple. You have to put answers in each box.