Exercice temps anglais 6 (le futur perfect)
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Exemple de futur perfect pour vous aider: I will have played
Mettez les verbes au futur perfect:
- When you come home, I (cook) dinner for you.
- They (wash) the dishes by now.
- He (invite) her for a coffee.
- In ten years’ time the house (fall) into ruin.
- She (leave) work for today.
Mettez les verbes entre parenthèse au futur perfect:
- You (finish/not) this work by the end of the work day.
- Don’t come round before 9 o’clock. I (get up/not) by then.
- They (arrive/not) yet.
- He (forget/not) to lock the door.
- We (switch off/not) the TV.
Faites des questions au futur perfect:
- (he/change) at the right station?
- (you/write) the letter by tomorrow?
- (she/accept) his apology?
- (they/finish) all their exams by July?
- (How far/we/run) by then?
Correction exercice 1
- When you come home, I will have cooked dinner for you.
- They will have washed the dishes by now.
- He will have invited her for a coffee.
- In ten years’ time the house will have fallen into ruin.
- She will have left work for today.
Correction exercice 2
- You will not have finished this work by the end of the work day.
- Don’t come round before 9 o’clock. I will not have got up by then.
- They will not have arrived yet.
- He will not have forgotten to lock the door.
- We will not have switched off the TV.
Correction exercice 3
- Will he have changed at the right station?
- Will you have written the letter by tomorrow?
- Will she have accepted his apology?
- Will they have finished all their exams by July?
- How far will we have run by then?