Exercice temps anglais: le present simple
Voici trois exercices sur les temps en anglais pour vous entraîner sur le present simple: formes des verbes, questions et négation.
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cet exercice anglais en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’)
NOUVEAU: vous trouverez de nouveaux exercices sur Exercices-anglais.com !
Mettez le verbe entre parenthèses à la forme correcte au present simple:
- She (live) in London.
- Where (she/live) ?
- Tom (stay) at home at night.
- Our baby always (cry) at night.
- Tina always (pay) his bills on time.
- Cindy always (buy) new clothes
- Where (they/go) ?
- How often (you/travel) abroad?
- John (have) two dogs and a cat.
- Kevin (enjoy) good food.
- He (fly) a plane.
- Ms. Clark (teach) math.
- Thomas (fix) his breakfast every morning.
- Mickael often (watch) TV at night.
- Steven always (kiss) his children good night.
- Sarah (speak) six languages.
- They all (speak) three languages.
- I (not/like) travelling.
- I (love) you.
- This (weigh) 15 kilograms.
- Nicolas (seem) serious.
- We (like) tomatoes.
- The girl (want) to play.
- You (need) to sleep.
- They (agree) with me.
- She (hear) something strange.
- The box (contain) food.
- Harry (look) sad.
- Bob (know) how to fix a car.
- Carl and Linda (seem) happy.
- This (smell) nice.
- I (not/believe) you.
- We (be) the champions!
Reliez les deux parties pour former une phrase correcte:
• I • plays tennis.
• Rafael Nadal • usually like video games.
• Lady Gaga • eat at the university.
• Teenagers • like tennis.
• Girls • sings very well.
• The students • usually like shopping.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec les verbes à la forme correcte:
wake(s) up / open(s) / speak(s) / take(s) / do(es) / cause(s) / live(s) / play(s) / close(s) / drink(s)
- Ann hand ball very well.
- I never tea.
- The library at 8:00 in the morning.
- It at 10:00 in the evening.
- Bad driving many accidents.
- My parents in a very big house.
- The Olympic Games place every four years.
- They are good students. They always their homework.
- My students a little Japanese.
- I always early in the morning.
CORRECTION EXERCICE 1
- does she live
- do they go
- do you travel
- don’t like/do not like
- don’t believe
CORRECTION EXERCICE 2
- I like tennis.
- Rafael Nadal plays tennis.
- Lady Gaga sings very well.
- Teenagers usually like video games.
- Girls usually like shopping.
- The students eat at the university.
CORRECTION EXERCICE 3
- Ann plays hand ball very well.
- I never drink tea.
- The library opens at 8:00 in the morning.
- It closes at 10:00 in the evening.
- Bad driving causes many accidents.
- My parents live in a very big house.
- The Olympic Games take place every four years.
- They are good students. They always do their homework.
- My students speak a little Japanese.
- I always wake up early in the morning.