Used to en anglais – Exercice avec corrigé
Exercice en anglais sur Used to. Pour la télécharger et l’imprimer en PDf gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Complétez les phrases avec ‘used to’ à la forme correcte:
- Carl (have) a Xbox, now he has a Playstation.
- She’s very busy. She (not be) so busy before.
- I’ll have (work) regular hours at my new workplace.
- It is difficult for Tina to drive in Australia. She (drive) on the left-hand side of the road.
- When Sam was young, she (ride) a bicycle to school.
- People from Thailand usually (eat) spicy food.
- Computers (be) very expensive but now they are cheap.
- Simon (speak) English when he travels to Canada.
- When I was a kid, I (spend) a lot of time with my sisters.
- Tom (think) that he would never (live) in Paris.