Exercices sur les modaux en anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’exercices en anglais, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Rappel: les modaux en anglais sont:
- au présent: can, may, must, will, shall
- au prétérit: could, might, must, would, should
Choisissez entre ‘can’, ‘can’t’, ‘could’ ou ‘couldn’t’. Si ce n’est pas possible, utilisez ‘be able to’ au temps qui convient:
- you swim when you were 8?
- We get to the meeting on time yesterday, because the plane was delayed by one hour.
- He arrive at the concert on time, even after missing the subway.
- Tom is amazing, he speak six languages, including Japanese.
- I drive a car until I was 35. Then I moved to the USA, so I had to learn..
- I looked everywhere for my keys but I find them anywhere.
- I searched for your apartment for ages. luckily I find it in the end.
- She’s six years old, but she read yet. Her parents are getting her extra lessons.
- I saw the movie four times, but I understand it.
- Sam speak Chinese when he lived in Shanghai, but he’s forgotten most of it now.
- I understand the page we had to read for homework. It was too difficult.
- I lift this table – it’s too heavy! Would you help me?
- Linda make it to our party after all. She’s stuck in traffic.
- Tony play soccer really well. He’s champion of his club.
- Unfortunately, I really sing at all.
- When the taxi broke down I was really pleased because I solve the problem.
- Kevin play excellent golf when he was only nine.
- My grandfather use a computer until last week.
- I open this window! I think it’s stuck.
- Brad play the guitar. He has never studied it.