Pour télécharger en PDF et imprimer cette page, cliquez-ici !
Rappel: les modaux en anglais sont:
au présent: can, may, must, will, shall
au prétérit: could, might, must, would, should
Choisissez la bonne réponse:
- I ask her out to dinner if I had the courage.
- You get an Ipad, it’s very useful.
- I’ve got an exam on Monday so I stay in this weekend.
- I either go on holiday to Italy or buy a new car.
- You really buy a travel guide before you go to Mexico.
- I think my sister live in Paris if she could get a good job there.
- In your situation, I consider going abroad.
- If you forget your girlfriend’s birthday, you call her and say sorry.
- She phone her family at least twice a week.
- If I had the money, I travel to Japan.