For ou since – Exercice anglais avec corrigé et PDF
Since est le point de départ (one o’clock, last Tuesday, 2010)
For est pour la durée (ten minutes, three days, five years)
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez entre For et Since:
- She has been a lawyer 2005
Sam has been married six years
he came here I’ve been very nervous
I’ve lived here 2010
I’ve lived here four years.
- They have been living in Paris 2005.
- He has been in jail five years.
- He has known about that a long time.
- My brother has been very ill last month.
- I haven’t eaten anything two days.
- I have been playing video games hours.
- Yuji has been teaching in Osaka three years.
- I haven’t emailed him a week.
- He has been the mayor of our city 2006.
- Sam has been learning Japanese two years.