For ou since
Since est le point de départ (one o’clock, last Tuesday, 2010)
For est pour la durée (ten minutes, three days, five years)
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez entre For et Since:
- He has been working he was seventeen.
- I have known him ages.
- I’ve been on holiday June.
- I have worked for this company ten years.
- He has been learning piano five years.
- We haven’t heard anything from her Thursday.
- how long have you been waiting?
- I have been waiting here fifteen minutes.
- I have been waiting ages.
- when have you been learning chinese?
I’ve been living here the last four years.
Tom has been studying Spanish a long time
- Yesterday I studied four hours
- I haven’t seen you last week
- I have been living in London last November.