Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse:
- I will be there 7 o’ clock. (at / on / in)
- The postman brought this letter the morning. (at / on / in)
- I had to get up the night. (in / at / on)
- Phone me lunch time. (at / in / on)
- My birthday is May 26th. (on / in / at)
- France is beautiful spring. (on / in / at)
- He fell the well. (into / on / at / in)
- The judge convicted the accused theft. (of / with)
- He has no confidence his abilities. (in / with)
- Japan is famous its gastronomy. (for / with)