Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse:
- I will be there 7 o’ clock. (at / on / in)
- The postman brought this letter the morning. (at / on / in)
- I had to get up the night. (in / at / on)
- Phone me lunch time. (at / in / on)
- My birthday is May 26th. (on / in / at)
- France is beautiful spring. (on / in / at)
- He fell the well. (into / on / at / in)
- The judge convicted the accused theft. (of / with)
- He has no confidence his abilities. (in / with)
- Japan is famous its gastronomy. (for / with)
Essayez de deviner la bonne réponse:
- They searched the missing girl for a whole week, but couldn’t find her.
- As the man was badly injured, we sent a doctor.
- She is very sensitive other people’s feelings.
- Did you subscribe this magazine?
- I am tired hearing him complain every day
- Always say the truth your parents.
- I have to agree them, what they say is true.
- The Japanese are used earthquakes.
Correction exercice 1
- I will be there at 7 o’ clock.
- The postman brought this letter in the morning.
- I had to get up in the night.
- Phone me at lunch time.
- My birthday is on May 26th.
- France is beautiful in spring.
- He fell into the well.
- The judge convicted the accused of theft.
- He has no confidence in his abilities.
- Japan is famous for its gastronomy.
Correction exercice 2
- searched for
- sent for
- sensitive to
- subscribe to
- tired of
- true to
- understanding with
- used to