Les pronoms personnels anglais: exercices (I, he, she, him, her, us…).
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases avec le pronom sujet qui convient:
- went to the cinema with my brother last night.
- Nicolas saw Tina and Bob at the supermarket this morning. asked them if wanted to go to the pub tonight.
- My sister and I love to visit Paris. go there every summer.
- Do like to play soccer?
- prefers to play tennis.
- John likes to do hiking, so his parents gave a brand new backpack for his birthday.
- Kenny lives next door to Tom. Often play soccer together.
- Linda would like to see her grandmother. She wants to visit tomorrow.
- My friends and I like skiing. During the winter holidays go to the mountain.
- Stop scaring ! I don’t like that.