Les pronoms et adjectifs possessifs anglais: exercices
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec un pronom ou un adjectif possessif:
- We have a car. It belongs to . It is car. The car is .
- This money is not . It does not belong to . It belongs to friend. It is .
- She has nice shoes, but they are not . They do not belong to . They are mother’s.
- He came back with a new toy but it is not . It does not belong to . It is brother’s toy.
- I have an Iphone, but it is not . It does not belong to . It is father’s.
- You have a camera. Is that camera ? Does that camera belong to ?