Exercices sur les modaux en anglais à faire en ligne avec son corrigé et un PDF à imprimer
Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’ exercice, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Rappel: les modaux en anglais sont:
- au présent: can, may, must, will, shall
- au prétérit: could, might, must, would, should
Verbes de probabilités:
Choose ‘must’ or ‘can’t’:
- Why is that man looking around like that? He be lost.
- That woman be a doctor! She looks far too young.
- Kevin always fails the tests, even though he’s clever. He study enough.
- The food is really good at that restaurant. They have a great chef.
- Who’s that at the door? It be Tina – she’ll still be at work now.
- This be Kenny’s house. This house has a blue door and it’s number 18, just like he said.
- Wendy have much money or she would buy a new car. Her old one is falling apart.
- He be at work now, can he? It’s nearly midnight.
- What a lot of lovely plants you have! You really like gardening.
- Paul drink a lot of coffee. He’s finished four packets already this week.
- This be Kenny’s coat. He’s tall and this is tiny.
- Her life be easy. She has five children and very little money.
- Where’s Linda? She be at the gym, as she often goes there at this time.
- This bill be right! 25€ for two cups of tea!
- Sandra’s amazingly good at the guitar. She practise a lot.
- The taxi in front is driving so slowly that I think they be looking for something.
- You’ve already eaten enough for two people! You still be hungry!.
- This phone belong to Sam. It’s certainly not mine.
- It only takes four hours to fly from Paris to Tokyo? That be correct!.
- There be something wrong with the car! It’s making a very unusual noise.