Much VS Many | Exercice anglais en ligne (+corrigé et PDF)
Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’exercices anglais, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse: much, many, a lot, a lot of, lots:
- We have oranges.
- We don’t have apples, and we don’t have fruit juice.
- Do you have any bread? Sure, there’s in the kitchen. »
- How is this? It’s twenty dollars.
- How do you want? Seven, please.
- He’s very busy; he has work.
- Tina has rice, but Sam doesn’t have .
- Paris has beautiful buildings.
- They eat cookies.
- I watched movies last week.
- I have got money.
- I visited Asian cities.
- Do you like basketball? Yes .
- Were there people at the concert? Yes, there were .
- Sarah is popular. She’s got friends. Kelly does not have .