Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse:
- The plane is bound Japan. (to / for / at)
- I want to dispose my old bike. (of / off / with)
- Tom differs other people in many ways. (from / on / with)
- He knows how to deal his clients. (in / with / to)
- We had nothing to declare (at / on) the airport.
- Sarah can’t wait her graduation. (until / to)
- The city was heavily bombed the war (during / on)
- The fishes (in / on) the river seemed very big.
- The girls bicycles were very pretty. (on / in)
- Tina is always kind friends. (to / with)
Devinez la bonne réponse (préposition de direction ou position):
1. Tina has been Thailand several times.
2. He went a University in New York.
3. We arrive Osaka on tuesday morning.
4. The boys kept jumping the river.
5. He sat down the couch.
6. The cat is the roof again.
7. She was sleeping the garden.
8. She ran of the bathroom crying.
9. The kids are swimming the lake.
10. The boy fell the ground and hurt its leg.
Correction exercice 1
- The plane is bound for Japan.
- I want to dispose of my old bike.
- Tom differs from other people in many ways.
- He knows how to deal with his clients.
- We had nothing to declare at the airport.
- Sarah can’t wait until her graduation.
- The city was heavily bombed during the war.
- The fishes in the river seemed very big.
- The girls on bicycles were very pretty.
- Tina is always kind to friends.
Correction exercice 2
- Tina has been to Thailand several times.
- He went to a University in New York.
- We arrive in Osaka on tuesday morning.
- The boys kept jumping in the river.
- He sat down on the couch.
- The cat is on the roof again.
- She was sleeping in the garden.
- She ran out of the bathroom crying.
- The kids are swimming in the lake.
- The boy fell on the ground and hurt its leg.