Adjectif ou adverbe ? Exercice anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Ecrivez les adjectifs ou adverbes entre parenthèses à la forme qui convient:
- Tina is (slow) . She works .
- Linda is a (careful) girl. She drives her car .
- The dog is (angry) . It barks .
- He played (excellent) . He’s an football player.
- He learns Japanese (easy) . He thinks Japanese is an language.
- Tom is a (good) singer. He sings .
- It’s (awful) cold today. The cold rain is .
- This dish was (extreme / good) , but why does it smell so (terrible) ?
- The little girl looked (sad) . I went over to talk to her and she looked at me .
- I tasted the pie (careful) but it tasted (wonderful) .