Exercice conditionnel anglais 2
Ex: I would have played
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Mettez les verbes au conditionnel:
Mettez les verbes entre parenthèse au conditionnel:
- If you had read the book, you (pass) the test.
- If I had had more time, I (walk) to the station.
- If we had got up earlier, we (miss/not) the bus.
- He (do/not) that.
- She (win/not) the race if she had not trained so hard for it.
Faites des questions au conditionnel:
- (carry/you/that heavy box) ?
- (How/they/know) your phone number?
- (Who/pay/the bill) if he hadn’t?
- (What/happen) if they had found out?
- (What/we/see) if we had gone there?
Correction exercice 1
- she would have cooked
- they would have played
- you would have given
- I would have slept
- we would have gone
Correction exercice 2
- If you had read the book, you would have passed the test.
- If I had had more time, I would have walked to the station.
- If we had got up earlier, we would not have missed the bus.
- He would not have done that.
- She would not have won the race if she had not trained so hard for it.
Correction exercice 3
- Would you have carried that heavy box?
- How would they have known your phone number?
- Who would have paid the bill if he hadn’t?
- What would have happened if they had found out?
- What would we have seen if we had gone there?