The ou article zéro ? Exercice anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Faut-il utiliser l’article ‘the’ dans les phrases suivantes ?
- Have you seen salt?
- Do you take sugar in your tea?
- Vegetarians don’t eat meat.
- Where did you put money I gave you?
- tennis is my favourite sport.
- I think cheese they make in France is the best.
- The dog is looking for food.
- I don’t know what brand of their car is.
- This table is made of glass.
- Where’s sugar?
- Do you like Japanese food?
- If you want to make a pizza, you will have to buy flour.
- All the plants need water.
- His new suit is made of wool.
- What you need is sleep.
- Do you like wine? – Sorry, I don’t drink any alcohol.
- I need help.
- Is this table made of plastic or metal?
- I usually eat pasta for dinner.
- Wish me luck!