Les prépositions en anglais 1
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases suivantes:
- He invested his money shares. (in /with)
- He has no interest sports. (in /with)
- He has the reputation being a great doctor. (for / of)
- They attacked him his confession. (over / for / of)
- He fell a victim his own trap. (to / of)
- The victims the tsunami were mostly poor people. (to / of)
- After visiting Paris we went Lyon. (with /to)
- He supplied the homeless groceries. (with /to)
- He supplied groceries the homeless. (with /to)
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec la préposition qui convient:
- She gets up early the morning.
- You will receive his letter three days.
- It happened the week after Easter.
- He can run 100 meters less than 10 seconds.
- I haven’t seen her years.
- The shop remains open 9.30 am 7 pm.
- She was here 6.30.
- It has been raining yesterday.
- Don’t go now. We are to have lunch.
- We stopped the pub a drink.
Complétez les phrases suivantes en utilisant la bonne réponse:
1. There is a spelling mistake line 8 on page 23. (in / on / at)
2. The boy stayed the forest for 24 hours. (in / at / on)
3. Sam is arriving the 7.00 train. (in / with / on)
4. It is very hot the centre of the planet. (at / in / on)
5. She lives 24 Queen Street. (at / in / on)
6. Who is that handsome boy standing the second row? (at / on / in)
7. We went for a walk the forest. (on / in / at)
8. Tina must be the post office. (at / on / in)
9. He is a student Princeton. (at / in / on)
10. He had a tatoo his neck. (on / in / at)
Correction exercice 1
Correction exercice 2
- She gets up early in the morning.
- You will receive his letter in three days.
- It happened in the week after Easter.
- He can run 100 meters in less than 00 seconds.
- I haven’t seen her for/in years.
- The shop remains open from 9.30 am to 7 pm.
- She was here till 6.30.
- It has been raining since yesterday.
- Don’t go now. We are about to have lunch.
- We stopped at the pub for a drink.
Correction exercice 3