Adverbe anglais – Exercices
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Construisez des adverbes avec les adjectifs suivants:
- serious →
- quiet →
- sad →
- whole →
- wild →
- happy →
- funny →
- good →
- perfect →
Trouvez l’adverbe qui convient grâce à l’adjectif dans la première phrase:
- Linda is happy. She smiles .
- The girl is loud. She shouts .
- Her French is fluent. She speaks French .
- Our dad was angry. He spoke to us .
- My brother is a careless driver. He drives .
- The singer is awful. He sings .
- Sam is a wonderful guitar player. He plays the guitar .
- This dog is very quiet. He often walk around the house .
- Tina is a good dancer. She dances really .
- This test is simple. You have to put answers in each box.
Choisissez la forme de comparatif ou superlatif correcte pour les adverbes entre parenthèses:
- She works (well) than her collegues.
- I cook (badly) than he does.
- She greeted me (polite) of all.
- She smiled (happy) than before.
- This girl dances (graceful) of all.
- Could you write (clear) ?
- Planes can fly (high) than birds.
- Jim can run (fast) than John.
- Our team played (bad) of all.
- He worked (hard) than ever before.
Correction exercice 1
- serious → seriously
- quiet → quietly
- sad → sadly
- whole → wholly
- wild → wildly
- happy → happily
- funny → funnily
- good → well
- perfect → perfectly
Correction exercice 2
- happy / happily
- loud / loudly
- fluent / fluently
- angry / angrily
- careless / carelessly
- awful / awfully
- wonderful / wonderfully
- quiet / quietly
- good / well
- simple / simply
Correction exercice 3
- most politely
- more happily
- most gracefully
- more clearly