Exercice superlatif anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse:
1. He arrived than I expected.
2. The part of the movie is more interesting than the former part.
3. I have an brother.
4. Sam is than Katty by three years.
5. Kenny is the of my brother’s four sons.
6. I can’t walk any
7. I prefer the painting to the former.
8. No explanation was given.
9. The movie from Spielberg is very good.
10. The Mayor was a very nice guy.
11. This is the supermarket to my house.
12. The post office is to my house.
13. He is the of the two brothers.
14. The building in town is the Library.
Faites une comparaison en utilisant l’adjectif ou l’adverbe entre parenthèses au comparatif ou superlatif:
- Tina is 35, Sarah is 30. (old)
- Mr Simpson looks happy. Mr Flanders never smiles. (happy)
- I don’t like documentaries. I prefer movies. (good)
- Tom can jump 2 metres, but Kenny can only jump 1. (high)
- Paris is 600 km from here. Marseille is 100 km away. (far)
- I got up at 8am, but she didn’t get up till 9am. (early)
- The coat cost me 25 €. I got the pant fot 20 €. (expensive)
- Unemployment is 5% in the USA, and 12% in France. (high).
Correction exercice 1
Correction exercice 2
- Tina is older than Sarah.
- Mr Simpson looks happier than Mr Flanders.
- Movies are better than documentaries.
- Tom can jump higher than Kenny.
- Paris further from here than Marseille.
- I got up earlier than her.
- The coat was more expensive than the pant
- Unemployment is higher in France than in the USA.